June 27th, 2022
Hospice Simcoe implemented a mandated vaccine policy to ensure Hospice Simcoe is doing everything possible and reasonable to protect our vulnerable clients, our colleagues and our community as a whole.
Effective June 27th, 2022 at 12:01am.
As COVID-19 cases continue to decrease in our community, the following practice are now in effect:
- Unlimited visitors, no restrictions to the number of visitors in a resident’s room.
- Patio and/or outdoor visits do not require a mask.
- Staff and/or volunteers can eat and meet outside without masks.
- Please continue with passive screening.
- Please continue to use the rapid tests if/when you are feeling unwell!
We do not require proof of vaccine for clients/residents to participate in community programs or to receive 24/7 care.